We are current looking for a strong Underwriting assistant to join the growing team on a permanent basis.
The team, based in the CBD of Sydney, is looking for an experienced Assistant Underwriter to work alongside their senior Underwriters. You will be responsible for providing support and being the first point of contact for their clients and brokers.
This role will give you the opportunity to improve your underwriting skills by becoming part of a specialist underwriting team.
Your key responsibilities;
- You will assist the Underwriting team with assessing and underwriting all the risks of their primary product.
- You will be the first point of contact with the brokers and clients.
- You will provide technical support with renewals and quotations.
- Ensuring risk information is up to date on the databases.
- Previous experience with an insurance firm is required.
- Knowledge of business insurance, schemes/facilities are highly regarded.
- Great attention to detail and customer service skills required.
- Enjoys working collaboratively with a team and can work autonomously.