In 2017 Blake Oliver Consulting ripped up the rule book and created a recruitment experience designed to reward consultants and clients. You’re an experienced recruiter so we know you’ve heard it all before….. “we do things differently”…. “we’re a grown up business without KPI’s”…. “best commission model in the market”….. etc, etc....
We had heard it all too, and we know you’re probably skeptical. However, in creating Blake Oliver Consulting we’ve taken the best bits of the companies we’ve worked for in the past to create our leading and proactive agency.
We will provide you with the tools to fulfill your job with a market leading CRM and systems, the ability to work remotely and flexible working hours. You’ll work in a supportive environment surrounded by experienced industry professionals.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for proactive new business generation, account management of existing clients, and candidate delivery into our client base in Sydney.
We operate in a highly competitive market against some established competitors, with your experience and hard work you will help our brand become a market leader in this space. You will have the opportunity to liaise with and partner with decision-makers from ASX Listed businesses across Australia.
We have ambitions to lead the insurance and wealth markets, consulting with our select group of clients. We already have modern offices in Melbourne and Sydney with plans to expand as required by our client base. Our clients are Tier 1 insurers and brokers, Investment Banks and Superannuation Firms. In our short history, we have already signed PSA agreements with ASX Listed Companies and Internationally recognised firms. Additionally, being an Australian owned and operated business we are proud to partner with the best of Australian businesses in the Insurance and Wealth markets.
- Develop and build long term strategic client relationships, through both telephone contact and face-to-face meetings
- Obtain and gain a full understanding of client hiring requirements
- Develop, maintain and leverage a network of professionals from both a client and candidate perspective
- Identify opportunities for other business units within your client base, and cross-sell our service offerings accordingly in General Insurance, broking and claims.
- Determined and ambitious
- Proven track record of new business development
- Confident, driven by success
- Open minded and receptive to new ideas
Salary & Benefits
- $90,000 + Superannuation
- Market Leading tech stack including phone & Laptop
- Flexible working environment
Interested? Just Apply Below or reach out to me directly.
Daniel J. Marsh
0424 188 733