An opportunity exists to join one of the world's leading multinational insurers. A market leader with an incredibly strong market reputation. This represents an exciting opportunity for an insurance professional looking to progress within Underwriting. Those with previous Underwriting experience will be considered favourably as will those with general insurance acumen.
9 Month Contract role with the opportunity to go perm for the right candidate.
Multinational Insurer - CBD Location
- Processing and document issuance of new business, renewals and endorsements ensuring all interactions are performed in an efficient & effective manner adhering to the required processes for each transaction type.
- The creation of underwriting files and ensuring they are maintained
- Negotiate and prepare documentation for new business, renewals and endorsements
- Following up Brokers on outstanding matters
- Support Underwriters with administrative tasks as required.
- Process Improvement - actively seek opportunities to enable our processes to be more efficient & effective.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties
- Previous experience within a broker or insurer is preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ANZIFF qualifications preferable
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Good attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button.
For all enquiries, please contact Greig on 0476 806 232
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.