A large national Insurance Broker is currently looking for a strong Client Service Officer to join their growing team. You will be responsible for the support of the Account Managers with efficient and compliant processing and policy issuance of all client business.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
- Ensure customer service is provided at a high level.
- Specifically providing timely service of broker requests and ensuring that all administration tasks are completed in an accurate and compliant manner.
- Overall ensuring each interaction with clients is a positive experience.
- Management and allocation of all general enquiries via Outlook
- Process Improvement - actively seek opportunities to enable our processes to be more efficient & effective.
- Support Brokers with administrative tasks as required.
ABOUT YOU :
- Previous experience in General Insurance is preferred
- Results driven
- "Can-Do" attitude
- Relationship development
- Attention to detail
- Team player
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button. Feel free to contact Sofie at 0422 76 13 40 for more information.