This long established insurance broker has gone from strength to strength over the past 20 years. The team has expanded and grown alongside client demand and they are currently looking for an Assistant Account Manager to assist a commercial team leader with their insurance portfolio. Due to the size of the business there are opportunities to be promoted quickly and/or to learn new lines of business. There is also free parking onsite.
Duties will include:
- Answering client queries over the phone and via email
- Following up new business quotes
- Retaining clients through good relationships with clients and underwriters
- Processing renewals
- Assisting Account Manager with presentations when necessary
- At least 2 years experience in an insurance broking firm
- Knowledge of commercial lines, Business Packs, SME or schemes/facilities
- Ideally experience using CBS but not essential.
- Someone with good attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a team
- Experience retaining clients, quoting new business.
If this sounds like what you're looking for, apply through the portal.