ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | INSURANCE BROKING| MELBOURNE
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Competitive salary on offer
- Company in a rapid growth stage
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a medium sized insurance broking firm based in the Eastern Suburbs. As result of consistent growth, they are looking to hire a new Assistant Account Executive. The role is within the Enterprise team, focusing on Micro and SME accounts. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who may have worked as an administrator at an insurance company or broking firm, looking to step up into a hands on broking role.
- Build relationships with clients, understand their exposures and insurance requirements.
- Provide assistance to Senior Brokers as required
- Review proposal forms and quotations
- Cross sell new business opportunities
- Gather renewal information
- Negotiate with underwriters
- Ideally immediately available (or little notice)
- Previous insurance experience
- Personable and proactive
- Degree qualified is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Highly organised and able to hit the ground running
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
Call Jared on 0437 319 351 for an enquires
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.