Our client is Australia's Largest Privately-Owned Brokerage, with a great culture based in the inner city suburbs. As a result of consistent growth, they are looking to hire a new Assistant Account Executives, to assist senior brokers with the management of their existing portfolio.
- Maintain and build relationships with clients, understand their exposures and insurance requirements.
- Provide broker support as required for all facets of the broking process including renewals, endorsements, new business, claims management, and account marketing
- Gather renewal information
- Cross sell new business opportunities
- Negotiate with underwriters
- Ideally minimum 1-2 years insurance experience (Admin experience is acceptable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Personable and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to hit the ground running
HOW TO APPLY