ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | INSURANCE BROKING| MELBOURNE
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Competitive salary on offer
- Company in a rapid growth stage
Great opportunity to transition into a broking role with a rapidly growing brokerage.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is the largest independently owned Insurance Broking firm in Australia. As result of consistent growth, they are looking to hire an Assistant Account Executive. The role is within the Affinity and Schemes division.
- Build relationships with clients, understand their exposures and insurance requirements.
- Provide assistance to Senior Brokers as required
- Review proposal forms and quotations
- Cross sell new business opportunities
- Gather renewal information
- Negotiate with underwriters
- Ideally immediately available (or little notice)
- Previous insurance experience
- Personable and proactive
- Degree qualified is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Highly organised and able to hit the ground running
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Our clients are our partners, that's why we choose each other carefully Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.