Blake Oliver is excited to have recently partnered with a growing brokerage with the appointment of an Assistant Account Executive, based here in the Melbourne CBD. Our client is a market leader within General Insurance broking, and as a London based Lloyds affiliate, this has allowed them to offer a superior level of service for their clients based locally and nationwide. With over 40 years insurance broking experience, this move is ideal for a candidate looking for mentorship, learning & development, and a nurturing office environment with a healthy work/life balance.
- Managing a small portfolio of commercial clients whilst you are trained by a senior leader within the business
- Day to day handling of client's queries
- New Business quotes (with assistance of a Senior Leader)
- Processing renewals, endorsements and cancellation, CoCs etc.
- Assisting Account Manager/Director
- Ensuring paperwork is compliant
- Negotiation of renewal terms with underwriters and presenting renewal terms to clients
You will have:
- A technical understanding of both Commercial and Personal lines insurance.
- Processed renewals, endorsement, CoCs, Cancellations etc.,
- Provided quotes - existing and new business
- Minimum 6 months insurance broking experience
- Tier 1 in insurance broking essential
- Sunrise/Winbeat & SVU experience (FINNAS experience an advantage)
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package (negotiable)
- Available free parking
- Great opportunity for career growth within the company
- Training and ongoing development opportunity.
If this sounds like the role for you, send a current resume and cover letter