Our client is Australia's Largest Privately-Owned Brokerage, with a great culture based in the inner city suburbs. As a result of consistent growth, they are looking to hire a new Assistant Account Executives, to assist senior brokers with the management of their existing portfolio.
- Maintain and build relationships with clients, understand their exposures and insurance requirements.
- Provide broker support as required for all facets of the broking process including renewals, endorsements, new business, claims management, and account marketing
- Gather renewal information
- Cross sell new business opportunities
- Negotiate with underwriters
- Ideally minimum 1-2 years insurance experience (Admin experience is acceptable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Personable and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to hit the ground running
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful. Contact Jared for more information