ABOUT THE ROLE:
An opportunity for junior insurance professionals looking to fast track their career. Working in a well-known brokerage firm, alongside senior brokers and managing directors, you will have the opportunity to stand out and be recognized.
- Build relationships with clients understand their exposures and insurance requirements.
- Deal with a high volume of renewals and pro-actively ensure a high level of retention
- Review proposal forms and quotations
- Cross-sell new business opportunities
- Negotiate with underwriters
- Broker support if required
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to hit the ground running
- Tier 1 (preferred or at least willing to gain)
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Our clients are our partners, that's why we choose each other carefully. Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers.
We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.