This Eastern Suburbs based Insurance Broker is currently seeking a well organised candidate to assist with the background administration associated with bringing new business into company. Ideally you will have some experience in commercial of domestic insurance but it is not mandatory as some training will be provided.
Duties will include:
- Electronic filing
- Database Maintenance
- Answering client queries
- Diary management
- Booking flights
- Processing new business
- Checking over details
- Proof reading
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials
- Experience using Microsoft office including excel, powerpoint and word and outlook
- The ability to manage someone else's diary and book appointments
- Clear communication skills
- Unrestricted working VISA or Permanent residency.
If you're an administrator looking to get into a recession proof and social industry with real career progression this is the role for you. There are opportunities in the future to move into a insurance broking position or a business development manager role.