- RESPECTED NATIONAL BROKER
- MAINTAIN AND GROW AN EXISTING PORTFOLIO
- EXCELLENT WORKING CULTURE
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a well known and respected insurance broker with a national presence. You will be responsible for looking after a portfolio of "cross class" SME business.
- Reviewing proposal forms
- Liaise with clients
- New business development
- Review insurance cover for existing and prospect clients
- Negotiating with underwriters
- Review quotations
- Claims handling
- Preparing renewal reports for clients comparing insurance policies
- Form and implement broking strategy
- Advising on risk exposures
- Strong technical product knowledge for General Insurance
- Proactive attitude
- Relationship management skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
Call Gemma on 0435 785 196 for an enquiries.