As an Account Manager you will handle your own portfolio of clients ranging from SME's through to large corporates. You will be expected to build relationships with underwriters, claims specialists and of course existing and prospective clients.
Within the business you will work with the existing Commercial team and the Branch Manager.
Experience will be critical to your success in the role, whilst this client delivers first class training you will be expected to be proficient across Commercial Insurance with experience dealing with a significant book of business in a broking capacity.
- Manage and grow your own portfolio of clients from a range of industries
- Develop and maintain client relationships and look after key accounts
- Provide general assistance and support to colleagues, managers and brokers
- Maintain a high level of compliance
- Strong technical knowledge and experience within General Insurance from a broking or underwriting environment
- Sound understanding of the insurance/reinsurance market in Australia.
- Ability to make comparisons between underwriters products
HOW TO APPLY
This is a career defining opportunity for the right candidate. Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the seniority of this role we strongly recommend that you also call or send a direct email
Daniel J. Marsh | Managing Director | 0424 188 733 |
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver Consulting, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.