Relationship Manager - Shepparton
|Job Title:||Relationship Manager - Shepparton|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2020 18:15|
Blake Oliver Consulting have been exclusively engaged by Insurance House who are one of Australia’s largest privately owned insurance brokerages.
We started in humble beginnings, back in 1983 in rural Victoria (Echuca) and now we are a nationwide industry leader. Our core values of Care, Leadership, Imagination and Professionalism are at the core of our business.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our Shepparton team.
Being proud of Every customer interaction – The primary focus of this role is to put the client at the centre of what you do, acting in their best interests whilst maintaining the highest level of corporate governance in line with industry best practice.
The Relationship Manager oversees the effective, efficient, compliant and profitable management of their client portfolio through involvement of external client visits. The position driver is major account servicing & development ensuring a professional approach in all stakeholder interactions and that company policy, procedures and guidelines are met.
• Ensure customer service is provided at a very high level. Ensuring each interaction with clients is a positive experience through face to face interaction.
• Business planning – be involved in the growth and retention strategies
• Process Improvement - actively seek opportunities to enable our processes to be more efficient & effective.
• Staff development will require you to assist in staff training &/or coaching where appropriate
• The development of future opportunities out of interaction with existing clients, ensuring the Account Broker is advised of any prospective opportunities to expand the business.
• Marketing of the Insurance House Group brands i.e.: Workers Compensation, Risk Management services, Investment House & Pro Risk by cross marketing our wide product range to existing and prospective clients
• Processing and document issuance of new business, renewals and endorsements ensuring all interactions are performed in an efficient & effective manner adhering to the required processes for each transaction type.
• Maintain strategic client and insurer relationships
• Grow portfolio of business through cross selling and prospecting
• Community involvement
• Build awareness of interactions across key partners and stakeholder group
Previous portfolio handling experience.Tier 1 qualification and be happy to undertake Diploma of Insurance Broking.
Please contact Greig directly for further discussion on 0476 806 232 or apply via the link above.