One of the largest brokers outside of the CBD, this organisation has a rich and proud history of servicing clients nationwide. Headquartered from state of the art offices in South Eastern suburbs. This represents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to progress within broking and step up from a Junior Account Executive role.
- Working within the personal lines division you will specialise in servicing clients and managing a portfolio of personal lines.
- Process renewals and endorsements, handle claims administration and quote new business
- You will conduct desk-based servicing with exposure to a variety of covers and insurers via phone and email
- Provide the highest standard customer service, responding to your clients in a timely manner and handling all enquiries relating to policies
- Liaise with clients and internal departments and build strong underwriter relationships
- A background in broking is preferred
- Tier 1 qualified or willing to complete Tier 1 qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a confident approach to negotiating and dealing with stakeholders at various levels
- The ability to build rapport easily.
How To Apply Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button
Contact Name: Greig Taylor 0476 806 232 for all enquiries