An enviable opportunity with one of the countries fastest growing brokers based in their Melbourne Headquarters.
An opportunity to join the Affinity & Schemes division in their motor fleet team. A senior role as the service desk lead and coaching of junior staff members.
Your key responsibilities;
- Process Improvement - actively seek opportunities to enable processes to be efficient & effective
- Management of internal bulk/technical transactions
- Maintaining Client and Insurer relationships.
- Policy Renewal and Claims management, liaising with key stakeholders
- Management/development of a portfolio of business with an emphasis on profitable growth.
- Contribute to new business activities.
- Processing of new business, renewals and policy maintenance.
- Preparation of quotations, negotiations with underwriters, preparation of reports.
- Proven insurance acumen
- Those with previous motor fleet experience
- Strong relationship development skills
- Prior claims knowledge – the ability to discuss claims process with clients
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter with a client first approach
For more information, feel free to contact Greig on 0476 806 232 or at email@example.com