Blake Oliver are currently recruiting an Account Executive position for an established broker based in North Sydney. Our clients focuses within theConstruction and Transport arena.
Following your initial probation period this role will be very client facing so confidence in meetings is a must.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience of handing Commercial Motor and more specifically Civil Motor such as Excavators, Diggers and other "on site" vehicles.
- Liaising with clients and underwriters
- Refining the support material to assist the Senior Account Managers
- Shadow Account Manager and attend client meetings
- Assisting with processing new business, issuing certificates of currency and processing renewals
- Creating and checking policy documentation, processing endorsements and raising invoices
- Liaising with the claims team
- Monitoring and responding to enquiries
- Tier 1 Qualification
- 5 years+ experience as an Account Executive within an insurance or brokerage company
- Solid knowledge of civil motor
- Computer proficient with intermediate word, excel and keyboard skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Superior communication skills - written and verbal
- A self-starter who is flexible and adaptive
- Maintain a strong focus on attention to detail to ensure quality is always delivered
For more information, feel free to contact Gemma at or on 0435785196