ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | INSURANCE BROKING| MELBOURNE
- Multiple roles
- Competitive salary on offer
- Company in a rapid growth stage
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a medium sized insurance broking firm based in the CBD. As result of consistent double-digit growth,
they are looking to hire two new Account Executives. The company prides itself on having a fun and team orientated culture, career progression and development.
- Build relationships with clients, understand their exposures and insurance requirements
- Placement strategy
- Review proposal forms and gather other client information
- Source quotations
- Negotiate with underwriters
- Cross sell new business opportunities
- Ideally immediately available (or little notice)
- Minimum 2 years broking experience
- Personable and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to hit the ground running
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
Call Jared on 0437 319 351 for an enquires
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.