Our client is an ASX listed national broker providing total risk solutions for clients. Based in their Sydney CBD office you will join a busy and established team as an Account Executive supporting the administration of client accounts and, as such, must have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. You will ideally have knowledge of the industry and be comfortable communicating with stakeholders including actuaries, scheme agents and insurance specialists.
- Building relationships and interacting with external vendors/stakeholders e.g. external actuaries, re-insurance brokers and scheme agents
- Liaising with clients and underwriters
- Refining the support material to assist the Senior Account Brokers
- Shadow Account manager and attend client meetings
- Assisting with processing new business, issuing certificates of currency and processing renewals
- Creating and checking policy documentation, processing endorsements and raising invoices
- Assisting with the claims management process
- Monitoring and responding to enquiries
- Tier 1 Qualification
- 2 years+ experience as an assistant/account executive
- Excellent communication, organisational & time management skills
- Be self-motivated to work alone if a task is allocated away from the team
- Maintain a strong focus on attention to detail to ensure quality is always delivered
- A self-starter who is flexible and adaptive
With offices all around Australia the long-term career opportunities are limitless for this entry level broker role.Our client has a fantastic company culture and a strong mentorship programme and, as such, this is a perfect role for a candidate looking to get a foothold into a great company and offers clear career progression.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
Tel:02 8022 8718