Blake Oliver is a specialist Insurance recruiter based in Sydney and Melbourne. Each consultant is a specialist in each sector. In Sydney, our consultants are given a specific remit to work within, be it Financial Lines broking, to Strata Underwriting, across a vertical starting at Entry Level and ending at CEO.
Today, we are excited to share the latest opportunity, an Account Executive specialising in Construction. Our client is a leader in the building and constructions space, with with plans for growth and expansion. This opportunity will require someone with atleast 12 months Account Exec experience looking for a new opportunity, be it with or without construction knowledge.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Managing key relationships with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Retaining key business accounts throughout the renewal stage
- Developing new partnerships, helping and advising.
- Assist in the management of a diverse portfolio of existing clients.
- Leveraging relationships within the market to grow your portfolio.
- Attending market events and constant networking.
To be successful in this position, you must possess the following:
- 2+ years as an Account Executive
- Australian market experience
- Clear understanding of Insurance products
- Tier 1 is required
- Degree educated is a bonus
- Ambition, self-accountability and organisation
If you wish to know more, please get in touch with James at