Our client specialises in general Risk Management, Workers’ Compensation, Claims Management and Specialty Industry Risks. A fantastic and rare opportunity to join a prestige firm with state of the art offices in Melbourne CBD.
An Account Executive is required within their Commercial space and are seeking a motivated, efficient and polished Account Executive.
- Processing new business
- Retaining and building client and underwriting relationships
- Processing renewals before due date to ensure clients are covered
- Processing Endorsements
- Assisting with claims processing
- The ability to manage existing business whilst growing portfolio
- Experienced broker with commercial experience
- Manage and grow a portfolio
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Willingness to follow up on warm leads generated by the business, grow the book organically and undertake development activities of your own
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Tier 1 broking essential
- Competent in IT and office procedures.
If this sounds like a role you are interested in please apply through the portal or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org