ABOUT THE ROLE:
One of Australia's most respected boutique insurance brokers operating from the South Eastern Suburbs is looking for an ambitious junior broker. Exciting opportunity for sales driven, ambitious brokers ready to take the next step and develop alongside senior Account Managers.
- Manage and grow your own portfolio of clients from a range of industries
- Grow a portfolio of business through cross selling and prospecting
- Develop and maintain client relationships and insurer relationships
- Provide general assistance and support to colleagues, managers and brokers
- processing of new business, renewals, policy management
- Preparation of quotations, negotiations with underwriters and preparation of reports
- Maintain a high level of compliance
- Proven experience as an insurance broker (1-3 years)
- Driven and enjoys client facing nature of broking.
- Technical knowledge and experience within General Insurance from a broking or underwriting environment
- Understanding of the insurance/reinsurance market in Australia.
- Ability to make comparisons between underwriters products
- Ambitious self starter looking to progress
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button. For all enquiries, contact Greig on0476 806 232
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.