ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | INSURANCE BROKING| SOUTH EAST
- Excellent Company
- Competitive salary on offer
- Company in a rapid growth stage
Great opportunity for a young insurance professional looking to own a portfolio in the broking space.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a medium sized and independently owned insurance broking firm based in the South East Suburbs. A position currently exists within the Commercial and Professionals team for an outstanding individual looking to make the next move in their career. This is a great opportunity for candidates with 2-3 years experience in any type of insurance background.
- Manage a small portfolio within the Commercial and Professionals team
- Build relationships with clients, understand their exposures and insurance requirements.
- Assist on some larger accounts
- Provide broker support as required
- Review proposal forms and quotations
- Cross sell new business opportunities
Negotiate with underwriters
- Ideally immediately available (or little notice)
- Personable and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Highly organised and able to hit the ground running
Proficient with Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
Call Jared on 0437 319 351 for an enquires
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Our clients are our partners, that's why we choose each other carefully.
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.