·RESPECTED SPECIALIST PROFESSIONAL RISK BROKER
·MAINTAIN AND GROW AN EXISTING PORTFOLIO
·EXCELLENT WORKING CULTURE
ABOUT THE ROLE:
An opportunity exists with a well-known brokerage that has been a market leader for over 20 years. With a strong focus on Strata & Property lines, this role would suit someone who has experience in the space or a strong Junior broker looking to make a move with more of a technical focus.
- Liaise with clients
- Reviewing proposal forms
- Negotiating with underwriters
- Building key relationships with new clients
- Review quotations
- Claims handling
- Preparing renewal reports for clients comparing insurance policies
- Advising on risk exposures
- Ability to make comparisons between underwriters products
- Experience with Commercial SME clients
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry
- Tier 1 is required
- Understanding of policy wordings
- Ability to meet individual clients requirements
- Personable and proactive
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button.
For all enquiries please contact Greig on 0476 806 232
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you.