Our client is a national broker providing total risk solutions for clients. Based in their Sydney CBD office you will join a busy and established team as an Account Executive supporting the administration of client accounts and, as such, must have a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
You will ideally have knowledge of the industry and be comfortable communicating with stakeholders including actuaries, scheme agents and insurance specialists.
- Building relationships and interacting with external vendors/stakeholders e.g. external actuaries, re-insurance brokers and scheme agents
- Liaising with clients and underwriters
- Refining the support material to assist the Senior Account Brokers
- Shadow Account manager and attend client meetings
- Assisting with processing new business, issuing certificates of currency and processing renewals
- Creating and checking policy documentation, processing endorsements and raising invoices
- Assisting with the claims management process
- Monitoring and responding to enquiries
- Tier 1 Qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience as an account executive
- Excellent communication, organisational & time management skills
- Maintain a strong focus on attention to detail to ensure quality is always delivered
- A self-starter who is flexible and adaptive
How To Apply
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
For more information, feel free to contact Sofie on or on 0422761340