Based out of the Sydney office but with responsibility for the entire Northern Region, you will work with key internal stakeholders across the entire business so a broad General Insurance background will be highly regarded.
Once in the role, you will be responsible for new sales development, growing key accounts and working within the vertical market openings within Australia, all in addition to the day to day running of the teams reporting to you.
This is an exciting position which will meet the needs of the most ambitious.
- Senior Management with 30 direct reports
- Full P&L responsibility for the Northern Region
- Maintaining relationships with market underwriters and other key external stakeholders
- Setting targets and strategies for brokers
- Broking and Management experience
- Personable and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Preferably degree qualified
In an ideal world, you will already be in a similar role, but as the world isn't ideal, providing you have a strong local network, and demonstrable management skills then we can still chat.
Please note that its critical that you have a local network to be successful in this role, as such applicants from overseas are not being considered at this stage.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Apply via the link or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion;
Daniel J. Marsh
0424 188 733