ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | INSURANCE BROKING| MELBOURNE
- Strata focussed role
- Competitive salary on offer
- Great company with a strong presence in this market
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a well regarded insurance broking firm based in the CBD. They have a booming strata book and as a result of continued growth they require an Account Executive with experience in this field. The role would be suitable for any candidate with a background in strata insurance, either from a claims background or an Assistant Account Executive ready to step up into an Account Executive role.
- Build relationships with clients
- Handle policy renewals
- Review proposal forms and gather other client information
- New business development
- Negotiate with underwriters
- Cross sell new business opportunities
- Experience in Strata Insurance
- Minimum 2 years experience in claims or broking
- Sales ability
- Strong client relation skills
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
Call Jared on 0437 319 351 for an enquires
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.