ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | INSURANCE BROKING| MELBOURNE
- Market leader
- Competitive salary on offer
- Company in a rapid growth stage
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a mid-tier insurance broking firm based in the CBD. An Account Executive position exists within the Affinity team, looking after a Health Scheme for which the company has a serious edge on its competitors.
- Manage a $500k portfolio
- Build relationships with clients, understand their exposures and insurance requirements
- Grow the book through new business referrals
- Gather other client information
- Source quotations
- Negotiate with underwriters
- Cross sell new business opportunities
- Ideally immediately available (or little notice)
- Minimum 2 years broking experience
- Broad product knowledge
- Personable and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to hit the ground running
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the anticipated high volume of applicants if you have not received a response within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.
Call Jared on 0437 319 351 for an enquires
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.