ASSISTANT BROKERS | COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION | MELBOURNE CBD
- MARKET FACING ROLE
- PROGRESSIVE ORGANISATION
- MENTORING FROM SENIOR BROKERS
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Excellent opportunity for a ambitious broker to work step into a client facing role, take ownership of a portfolio of Mid-Market to Corporate Accounts and work alongside some of the best in the business. This is an innovative organisation, with a strong brand, and experiencing excellent growth. The opportunity is suitable for either a junior broker looking to step up, or an experienced broker looking to transition into a new environment.
- Service Mid Market and Corporate clients
- Review insurance programs of prospect clients to look for improvements and turn from 'prospect to client'
- New business development
- Cross sell new business opportunities
- Manage internal stakeholder engagements
- Liaise and negotiate with underwriters
- Client relation skills
- Polished presentation
- Tier 1 qualifications
- At least 2 years broking experience
- Strong technical product knowledge
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button.
For further information call Jared Timms on 0437 319 351
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.