Our client is a dynamic, market leading and successful Insurance broker looking for a specialist Financial Lines Insurance Broker. You will join an established, fantastic team managing a portfolio of clients with support of senior staff.Headquartered in Sydney, you will use your 2-5 years experience to add value to an already well established and respected Financial Lines team.
- Gather underwriting information and understand risk profile and foresee clients' insurance needs
- Organise and attend renewal and new business meetings with your direct manager and understand the specific insurance requirements for the clients
- Building and maintaining positive ongoing relationships with clients and underwriters
- Advising clients on significant risks recommended areas of improvement and manage to a satisfactory conclusion
- Marketing and New Business Development activities in order to develop the client portfolio
- Provide a high level of customer service and advice to all clients across the portfolio
- Maintain regular contact with the clients throughout the year and provide advice and support where necessary.
- Staying abreast of changes within the insurance market and clients' industry sectors
- Researching insurance companies' policies and negotiating with Insurers
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build and develop relationships and liaise with clients at all levels
- The ability to manage your time and work on a number of projects concurrently
- Strong analytical skills
- An understanding of client confidentiality
- Administrative and IT skills, Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Account management skills
- Self motivated with personal drive and ambition
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
How To Apply:
Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button. You can also reach Charlotte on or on 0280228718 for more information.