This role would be ideal for an experienced Account Broker/Assistant Account Executive who is wanting to take ownership of their own book of business and grow into an Account Executive role.
Your duties and responsibilities will include –
- Managing an existing book of domestic clients
- Identifying and acting on business development opportunities to increase your portfolio
- Building and maintaining strong client and insurer/underwriter relationships
- Management of new business, renewals, and endorsements
- Preparation of quotes and negotiate with underwriters
- Claims management in coordination with the claims team
- Proven ability to manage a small book of business
- In-depth knowledge of domestic products
- Minimum Tier 1 qualified
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
To express your interest in this position please submit your resume online or alternatively, should you wish to have a confidential conversation please contact Karla on 0416 968 010.