As the Account Manager, you will handle your own portfolio of SME clients. You will be expected to build relationships with underwriters, claims specialists and of course existing and prospective clients.
Your experience can come from a broking or underwriting background.
- Manage and grow your own portfolio of clients
- Develop and maintain client relationships and look after key accounts
- Provide general assistance and support to colleagues, managers, and broker
- Maintain a high level of compliance
- Strong technical knowledge and experience within SME broking
- Sound understanding of the insurance market in Australia.
- Ability to make comparisons between underwriters products
HOW TO APPLY
This is a career-defining opportunity for the right candidate. Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button or call Gemma on 0435 785 196 for more information.
ABOUT BLAKE OLIVER
Insurance & Risk Management is at the very core of our business at Blake Oliver Consulting, our experienced consultants have worked in this sector for up to 18 years. We have worked with administrators, through to C-Suite, underwriters through to product managers. We have placed brokers, claims handlers, senior managers and BDM's and many more. Whether you work in General Insurance, Life Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning our consultants are here for you. Take the next step, contact us today.