We have been engaged by an organisation which specialises in underwriting hard to place property, such as high hazard, heritage listed, high fire load, inferior construction, multi tenancy, eps construction. As a Strata Property Claims Officer your duties will include:
- Accurate and efficient claim lodgement.
- End to end management of a portfolio of strata claims.
- Liaising with claimants over the phone and in writing.
- Ensuring the claims database is maintained.
- Strong experience managing strata claims and commercial property, (domestic property claims experience will also be considered)
- End to end claims management experience.
- Experience writing and interpreting building reports.
- Effective communication, negotiation, dispute resolution and decision-making skills.
- Effective and professional communication skills with the ability to deal with a variety of clients.
- Customer focused attitude with the ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
If this sounds like the type of role you would be interested in pursuing and you meet the above criteria apply now through the portal or for a confidential discussion call Gosia 0432 531 332
or email email@example.com