Our client is a US based multinational retail organisation who is undertaking and exciting phase of growth as they seek to optimise their operations and capitalise on their dominate market position.
Lead and execute the strategy and roadmap for IT infrastructure and Cloud Operations & IT Architecture and Network Operations of national operations.
Lead the team responsible for design, implement and support of cloud, on-premise and clinics infrastructure. This includes automating and streamlining operational processes, building and maintaining tools for deployment, system monitoring and operations, and troubleshooting to resolve issues in the development, test and production environments.
Ensure our client’s Australia’s IT environment operates smoothly and that all issues are rectified in a timely manner. To manage, support and develop our client’s IT services, processes, and architecture. To coordinate and direct the activities of the internal and outsourced IT teams.
- At least 8 years of IT and business/industry work experience with at least 4 years managing teams
- Excellent technical skills across different IT environment verticals
- Broad IT Infrastructure management experience
- Proven track record in managing infrastructure projects
- Proven track record in shaping processes
- Proven track record in forging relationships with internal and external teams and vendors
- Proven track record in identifying issues in IT systems and services, and in applying preventative measures based in technologies or procedures to fix them
- Proven experience with supporting TCIP/IP networks including switch/router management, wireless networking, and firewall administration
- ITIL and Prince2 or PMP Certification
- Proven knowledge of DBMS technologies (such as SQL Server)
- Proven knowledge of infrastructure public cloud services (such as Azure, AWS) and administration consoles
- Proven knowledge of private cloud connectivity services (such as Azure Express Route, Oracle Fast Connect, AWS Direct Connect)
- Proven knowledge of trouble ticketing systems (such as ServiceNow)
- Proven knowledge of monitoring tools (such as Microfocus Operations Bridge Manager)
- Proven knowledge of data protection tools (such as Commvault)
- Proven knowledge of software defined network technologies (such as Cisco Meraki)
For more information please apply and we will contact you immediately.