Our client is a US based multinational retail organisation who is undertaking and exciting phase of growth as they seek to optimise their operations and capitalise on their dominate market position. This role requires someone with proven leadership capabilities across multiple systems spaces including: CRM systems, ERP systems and across the data landscape including databases and data warehouses etc
Lead the team responsible for design, implement and support of business application projects. This includes automating and streamlining delivery processes, with both agile and waterfall models, adopting global tools for code repository, requirements collection, defect management and test management, troubleshooting to resolve application issues in the development, test and production environments..
Engage local functions, proposing new services and collecting new requirements, in line with Global guidelines. Focus on development and maintenance processes of retail, digital omnichannel applications and campaign automation. Supporting local deployment of global transformation projects and change management processes (focusing on marketing and sales) and undertake market investigation / tender management process for sourcing new technology aligned with the needs of the business.
To coordinate and direct the activities of the internal and outsourced IT teams.
- At least 10 years of IT and business/industry work experience with at least 4 years managing teams.
- Excellent technical skills across both custom and packaged applications
- Broad program and project management experience
- Proven track record with hands-on experience on applications projects
- Proven track record in shaping processes
- Proven track record in forging relationships with internal and external teams and vendors
- Proven track record in identifying issues in business applications and services, and in applying preventative measures based in technologies or procedures to fix them
- Proven experience with development languages and data modeling
- Proven experience with code branching and product release management
- Proven knowledge of service-based applications (SOA, MSA, etc…)
- Prior experience of working with Business transformation projects
- Prior experience of working with CRM Systems in medium to large organisations
- Prior experience of working with retail applications deployed in wide number of shops (100+) or similar entities
- ITIL and Prince2 or PMP Certification
- Proven knowledge of development languages/frameworks (Java, .Net, Angular, React, Python, etc…)
- Proven knowledge of communications protocols (HTTP, SOAP, etc…)
- Proven knowledge of application cloud services and serverless technology (Azure, AWS, etc…)
- Proven knowledge of SQL and No-SQL technologies
- Proven knowledge of CRM platforms (Salesforce, Adobe Campaign, Microsoft Dynamics, etc..)
- Proven knowledge of Customer Experience platforms (Adobe, Salesforce, etc…)
For more information please apply and we will contact you immediately.