Assistant Underwriter - Graduate
- Permanent / Full Time
An opportunity exists to be able to work in a multinational insurers tight knit underwriting team down in Melbourne's CBD!
They are looking for smart, polished and ambitious graduates to join their team and kickstart their career in the Insurance Industry.
· Maintaining strong relationships and trust with an existing portfolio of clients
· Ability to manage accounts professionally.
· Client focused with a proactive approach to service delivery.
· Developing and maintaining meaningful working relationships with underwriting partners
· Process Improvement - actively seek opportunities to enable our processes to be more efficient & effective.
· Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal – ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders with varying levels of seniority
· Ability to manage self and time effectively (workflow, volumes, productivity, quality)
· Comfortable in a team environment
· Well-developed communication and negotiation skills complemented by a driven, passionate, and professional disposition.
If this sounds like the role you've been looking for apply now or for a confidential discussion call Xavier Tresidder 0426 861 733