Leading Destination in the market
Our client is a highly regarded National full-service Commercial Law Firm who have seen steady growth over many years. They are known for their innovation and practical approach to get the best results for their clients. The Opportunity
You will be working with and have direct access to a highly regarded corporate and commercial Partner recommended in the Legal 500 for consecutive years. The team regularly assists clients with capital raisings, share and asset acquisitions and disposals, directors' duties, farm-in and joint ventures, shareholder and boardroom disputes, as-well as providing general contract and commercial advice.Exceptional Legal Professional Required
- You will have a minimum of 4 years PAE, experience in the energy and resources sector and, ideally, experience with project acquisition and development, farm-in and joint ventures and land access in the mining and petroleum sectors.
- Proven experience with mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and capital raisings.
- People with experience in (or a keen interest) competition law, privacy or regulatory compliance will be highly favoured.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- A sense of purpose and proactive approach to your work.
The opportunity to work in a truly collaborative and respectful culture that is dedicated to teamwork and success with a focus on mental and physical well-being.
For a confidential discussion on how Blake Oliver Legal can help you with your career or to discuss opportunities in the Legal Market, please contact:
Peter Sheppard - Director
Executive Search | Destination Recruitment | Talent Acquisition | Management Consulting | Mental Health Advocate
Mobile: 0400 349 913