Our client is seeking a Conveyancing Clerk with over 2 years’ experience to join their busy property team. The firm is located in the CBD and boasts and collaborative and collegiate team culture. The conveyancing client base ranges from first home buyers through to investors and property developers. What’s on Offer
The role will see you working closely with Partners and the busy property team on an interesting range of work. This is a part time role which will be spread over 5 days.
The roles and responsibilities will include:
- End to end file management.
- Stamp duty allocation and calculation
- Attending to off the plan purchaser matters and setting up securities in line with mortgages
- Liaising with clients and managing relationships
- Diary and email management
- Preparing client bills, letters and documents including collation of contracts
- Manage incoming and outgoing communication of client records
- Administrative duties including filing, scanning and photocopying
The successful candidate will have:
- 2 – 8 years’ experience as a conveyancing clerk
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of residential and commercial transactions
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to thrive in high pressure environment.
- Experience with PEXA favorable
- Excellent typing skills and a sharp attention to detail
To apply use the links below or for a confidential discussion on how Blake Oliver Legal can help you with your career please contact Matilda Bell-Wilcock on 0414 023 733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org