We have partnered with a Global Insurance organisation which has an opportunity for an experienced Property Claims Consultant to join their Loss Adjusting team as a Trainee Loss Adjuster. This opportunity is a newly created role and part of a national roll out of trainee opportunities.
You will initially support an experience Loss Adjuster providing technical support while managing the claims process taking on more responsibility and developing into an assessment/loss adjusting role. You will also be supporting in obtaining your Diploma of Loss Adjusting.
Your responsibilities will include –
- Providing day to day support to an experienced Loss Adjuster.
- Case management of a portfolio of property claims.
- Reconcile and verify claims costs.
- Interpretation and accurate application of policy wordings.
- Liaise with builders, consultants, and other external providers.
- Update and review loss management plans.
About You –
- Experience managing domestic or commercial property claims.
- You will have a genuinely desire to become a qualified loss adjuster.
- A third level qualification would be highly advantageous.
- First class communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- High attention to details and strong report writing skills.
- High motivation and wiliness to learn and progress.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment.
- Ability to manage difficult conversations, display empathy and maintain situation control.
To express your interest in this highly sought-after opportunity please submit your resume online and we will be in touch soon.