SME Team Leader - Financial Lines
Opportunity to join a market leading specialist Underwriting firm based from their Melbourne office.
Our client is looking for an ambitious Underwriter keen to take the next step in their career. The role comes with 2IC responsibilities and will work closely with the Underwriting Manager. This would suit Underwriters with an understanding of the SME Fin Lines market. The Role
- Opportunity to become part of a specialist underwriting team across Financial lines with a particular focus on the SME space across Management Liability & PI. Candidates from any area of underwriting are welcome to apply, our client are happy to cross train and upskill you.
- Processing renewals and new business involvement with guidance from senior Underwriters, providing quotations and producing policy documents
- Communication with stakeholders; in bound requests via phone, email and internal portals
- Client driven, providing a high-class service to brokers and clients, attendance at presentations, meetings & relevant industry events with senior colleagues
- Ideally a couple of years as an Assistant/ Junior Underwriter.
- General insurance experience required, exposure to Financial Lines.
- Comfortable in a high-volume environment, with a client focused approach
- Happy to take on additional insurance qualifications where necessary.
Please apply directly or reach out to Greig for a confidential discussion.
0476 806 232