If you're an ambitious and hardworking underwriter or an experienced broker within Financial Lines, this represents a fantastic opportunity with a globally recognised business. ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a well-known and respected global insurer operating in the property and casualty space. With offices all around the world, long-term career opportunities are limitless. Based in their modern Melbourne office you will join a busy and established team as a Senior Underwriter within the Financial Lines team.
This is a market facing role for a primary player in the market. You will be responsible for developing your allocated broker panel and writing profitable business within your authority guidelines.
Existing experience working with the following products will be highly regarded; Directors and Officers Liability, Professional Indemnity, Cyber, IMI, POSI, and Crime.
This is an exciting position that will meet the needs of the most ambitious. KEY DUTIES:
- Underwriting new business and managing a broker panel
- Responsible for retaining & writing profitable business
- Maintaining relationships with brokers and other key stakeholders.
- Experienced within Financial Lines as an Underwriter or Broker
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- A keen interest in financial markets and economics
- Preferably degree qualified
- A thorough understanding of the Australian Insurance Market and a strong local network
In addition to a competitive financial package, the client also encourages staff to enjoy a work-life balance with flexible working and incentives.
In an ideal world, you will already be a Senior Financial Lines Underwriter. However, the world is far from ideal, as long as you have local market knowledge, and a Financial Lines background we can still talk. Interested? Apply via the link or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion; Daniel J. Marsh 0424 188 733 email@example.com