We are working with a highly reputable insurance organisation which is seeking to expand their workers compensation claims team. They have two Senior Case Management opportunities available where you will manage your own portfolio as well as mentor and guide less experienced case managers. Having PIAWE experience would be highly advantageous but not essential.
This organisation is based in the heart of Sydney CBD and has a wide variety is enviable benefits on offer including work from home.
Your duties will include –
- Provide technical support and advice to case managers throughout the claim life cycle
- Management of your own portfolio of complex claims
- Complete file audits and claim reviews, including attending claim conferences where necessary
- Complex calculations
- Provide training, coaching and mentorship to case managers
- Prepare, develop and implement procedures in relation to legislative and licence requirements
Essential Requirements –
- In-depth working knowledge of the workers compensation claims process
- PIAWE experience would be highly advantageous
- High level of technical expertise along with experience managing and advising on high level claims
- Proven ability to coach and mentor others would be highly advantageous
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills
On offer is an excellent salary, along with numerous benefits including extra leave, educational assistance and work home home.
Please submit your resume online or should you wish to have a confidential chat please phone Karla on 0416 968 010.