Senior Property and Liability Underwriter
- Permanent / Full Time
Another highly compelling opportunity with a popular and reputable faith-based insurer located in Perth has opened up. We are on the lookout for individuals with underwriting experience to join their team and contribute to their casualty and property portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the growth and maintenance of profitable, sustainable business within the allocated State’s portfolio of business
- Undertake casualty and property underwriting policies
- Deliver professional and efficient customer service to brokers and distribution partners, as well as internal colleagues
- Assist the State Manager and Technical Solutions team in maximising the profitability of the portfolio
- Contribute to the alignment of risk and compliance management practices within the allocated portfolio by sitting at the first line of defence
- Contribute to developing a workplace learning environment
- To have completed or be undertaking insurance qualifications to ANZIIF Associate level and/or have relevant tertiary qualifications related to Insurance
- An understanding of insurance risk management including reinsurance
- Up to date knowledge in most aspects of general insurance
insurance principles, policies, pricing, reinsurance, claims and risk management
- Ideally experience across the commercial underwriting space, however we will consider strong experience in either the motor or personal lines space.
If this sounds like a role for you, please forward applications to email@example.com and we will be in touch as soon as possible.