A career defining opportunity to move into a Senior Financial Lines Client Manager role with an International Broker. ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a leading and highly respected International Insurance Brokerage. You will join a high performing business in their Sydney CBD offices. As a Senior Client Account Manager, you will have exposure to Top Tier Clients including ASX Listed businesses, and large Privately Owned Organisations, Construction Clients and Hedge Fund Managers.
This is an exciting opportunity to forge a long-term career in the Corporate space. A strong Financial Lines broking background is essential. Significant experience in the Financial Lines market with specific exposure to FI / IMI / Private & Public D&O experience is highly advantageous. You will also be required to prove a track record of delivering high levels of client service with an understanding and ability to execute complex placements. KEY DUTIES:
- Participate and where necessary lead client communications where high level, technical expertise is required.
- Maintain meaningful, mid and senior-level market relationships.
- Forge key stakeholder relationships with Lead Relationship Managers and Client Relationship Directors.
- Solution-focused with a personal drive to achieve significant change in relatively short periods of time, and able to motivate teams to focus and deliver on priorities.
- Advising on risk exposures.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external specialists.
- Broad knowledge of Financial Lines products.
- Exhibit sales orientated behaviours, defined by other senior leaders as; motivated, tenacious, focused, technically skilled, proactive, and accountable.
- Ability to make technical comparisons and recommendations between underwriter’s products.
- Ability to deliver and present Financial Institution & broader Financial Lines products to clients.
- Ensure contract certainty.
- Conduct self-audit as required.
- Ensure compliance with key regulatory and risk management responsibilities.
This is an exciting position that will meet the needs of the most ambitious. In addition to a competitive salary package and bonus structure, this role may also requires some interstate travel moving forward. ABOUT YOU:
In an ideal world, you will already be in a similar Senior Client Account Managing role, but as the world isn't ideal, providing you have a strong financial lines broking background, and demonstrable skills then we can still chat.
I would also be interested to speak with experienced D&O or FI Underwriters who may be considering a transitioning into broking. HOW TO APPLY Interested? Apply via the link or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion;