An internationally established Management Consulting company with branches in Asia Pacific, Europe and United States is looking to build out its consulting presence in the Australian market due to continued success.
As a valued partner to many of the world's largest international financial services and insurance firms, the business looks to support clients at all project management stages from the development of strategies and operational frameworks to technical implementation and handover and is known for its sector expertise. Through having a well-developed expertise in business and technology combined with deep sector knowledge, the firm continues to grow.
Opportunities presently exist in the Insurance team for Business Analysts (& Senior). A team pioneering some of the industries leading projects - change & transformation successes are happening with this business, be a part of it! Responsibilities:
- Support and help formulate technical designs to satisfy business requirements that help solve complex technical and business challenges for partner solutions
- Configure partner solutions relative to client requirements both functional and technical
- Conduct functional testing with clients and document further business and technical requirements
- Estimation and resource planning associated with solution delivery of partner solutions
- Work closely with technical and functional teams to ensure accurate project development, management and delivery
- Serve as trusted advisor and collaborate cross-functionally with intermediary partners throughout the project lifecycle to achieve target outcomes
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree from a renowned university with a major in computer science, information systems, information technology, etc.
- 1-6 years professional experience in business analytics, technical consulting or a similar function in projects within the insurance industry
- Experience across Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance products, Life insurance experience is welcomed
- Working or advanced knowledge of Java, Groovy, Python, etc.
- Working or advanced knowledge of insurance specific digital / cloud platforms such as Guidewire, Duck Creek, SSP, Majesco, etc.
- Experience in the management of projects and ideally employees in a General Insurance environment
- Structured and goal-oriented way of working common to Management consultancy
This roles represent the opportunities for talented General Insurance professionals from BA positions to make the move across into Management Consultancy with a truly global specialist. Those who are looking to make their first or second move in the industry, I encourage you to apply also for entry level opportunities. Architecture & Engineering candidates I have roles on in Insurance in addition to other specialists positions across Health Insurance Projects.
Please apply online now to be considered, stating your strengths in alignment to the responsibilities and requirements. Specific mention to P&C Commercial Insurance will be advantageous for your application.