A career defining opportunity to move into a Senior Broker General Insurance role with a fast-growing, leading national Broker. ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is a leading and highly respected National Insurance Brokerage. You will join a high performing business in their Central Coast / Newcastle offices. As a Senior Broker, you will have exposure to Top Tier Clients including ASX Listed businesses, and large Privately Owned Organisations as well as those in the Mid-Market.
This is an exciting opportunity to forge a long-term career in the Corporate & Commercial space. A strong General Insurance broking background is advantageous. Significant experience in the General Insurance market with specific exposure to Property, Casualty, Construction & Motor is highly desired. You will also be required to prove a track record of delivering high levels of client service with an understanding and ability to execute complex placements. KEY DUTIES:
- Participate and where necessary lead client communications where high level, technical expertise is required.
- Maintain meaningful, mid and senior-level market relationships.
- Forge key stakeholder relationships with Lead Relationship Managers and Client Relationship Directors.
- Solution-focused with a personal drive to achieve significant change in relatively short periods of time, and able to motivate teams to focus and deliver on priorities.
- Advising on risk exposures.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external specialists.
- Broad knowledge of General Insurance products including P&C.
- Exhibit sales orientated behaviors, defined by other senior leaders as; motivated, tenacious, focused, technically skilled, proactive, and accountable.
- Ability to make technical comparisons and recommendations between underwriter’s products.
- Ability to deliver and present Commercial, Corporate & broader General Insurance products to clients.
- Ensure contract certainty.
- Conduct self-audit as required.
- Ensure compliance with key regulatory and risk management responsibilities.
This is an exciting position that will meet the needs of the most ambitious. In addition to a competitive salary package and bonus structure, this role may also requires some interstate travel moving forward. ABOUT YOU:
In an ideal world, you will already be in a similar Senior Broking role, but as the world isn't ideal, providing you have a strong General Insurance broking background, and demonstrable skills then we can still chat.
I would also be interested to speak with experienced General Insurance Underwriters who may be considering a transitioning into broking. HOW TO APPLY Interested? Apply via the link or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion; Daniel ElliottManaging Consultant |+61 451 547 630 | email@example.com