This niche client specialises in providing insurance cover for aged care, not for profit, education, churches, heritage listed buildings. They are looking for an Underwriting Support Officer to join their team in Sydney.
The Underwriting Support Officer is responsible for providing administrative and underwriting support, including accurate input of business related data for insurance policies across all lines of business.Key responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative and policy support for policies across all lines of business
- Deliver professional and efficient customer service to brokers and distribution partners, as well as internal colleagues
- Contribute to the alignment of risk and compliance management practices by sitting at the first line of defence
- Contribute to developing a workplace learning environment
- Strong personal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish rapport and negotiate with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve Company objectives
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Proven track record of meeting KPIs/business goals and targets
- Up to date knowledge in most aspects of general insurance including a practical understanding of commercial insurance principles, policies, pricing, reinsurance, claims and risk management
- To have completed or be undertaking insurance qualifications to ANZIIF Affiliate level (minimum ASIC Tier 1) and/or
have relevant tertiary qualifications related to Insurance
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an Underwriting, Contact/Processing Centre capacity
If this sounds like the next move in your career apply now or contact Stephanie Tennant 0402 434 519 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.