ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Practice Leader, you will have overall responsibility for a significant portfolio of clients ranging from Mid-Market through to large public listed corporations. You will be expected to build relationships with underwriters, claims specialists and of course existing and prospective clients. Within the business, you will work closely with senior management and have support from experienced Account Executives.
Experience and an existing network will be critical to your success in the role, whilst this client delivers first-class training and support, you will be expected to be technically proficient within all things Construction. KEY DUTIES:
- Manage and grow your own portfolio of clients
- Develop and maintain client relationships and look after key accounts
- Provide general assistance and support to colleagues, managers, and brokers
- Maintain a high level of compliance
HOW TO APPLY
- Strong technical knowledge and experience within P&C from a similar broking environment
- Sound understanding of the insurance/reinsurance market in Australia.
- Ability to make comparisons between underwriters products
This is a career-defining opportunity for the right candidate. Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the seniority of this role we strongly recommend that you also call or send a direct email.
Greig Taylor | Principal Recruitment Manager | 0476 806 232 | firstname.lastname@example.org
As it's critical that you have strong local market relationships we will only be considering candidates with relevant Australian experience.