ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Practice Leader, you will have overall responsibility for a significant portfolio of clients ranging from Mid-Market through to large public listed corporations. You will be expected to build relationships with underwriters, claims specialists and of course existing and prospective clients. Within the business, you will work closely with senior management and have support from experienced Account Executives.
Experience and an existing network will be critical to your success in the role, whilst this client delivers first-class training and support, you will be expected to be technically proficient within all things Construction. KEY DUTIES:
- Manage and grow your own portfolio of clients
- Develop and maintain client relationships and look after key accounts
- Provide general assistance and support to colleagues, managers, and brokers
- Maintain a high level of compliance
- Strong technical knowledge and experience within P&C from a similar broking environment
- Sound understanding of the insurance/reinsurance market in Australia.
- Ability to make comparisons between underwriters products
In addition to a salary of $200,000 - $250,000 this client also offers market-leading benefits and bonuses. HOW TO APPLY
This is a career-defining opportunity for the right candidate. Please send your resume via the APPLY NOW button, due to the seniority of this role we strongly recommend that you also call or send a direct email.
Daniel J. Marsh | Managing Director | 0424 188 733 | email@example.com
As it's critical that you have strong local market relationships we will only be considering candidates with relevant Australian experience.