Our client is a respected broker with a growing presence. You will join a small yet high performing team in their new Melbourne office, located in the South Eastern suburbs. As an Internal Account Executive you will be responsible for managing a small portfolio across all product lines. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing firm here in Melbourne and continue a successful career. Our client is partnered with Insurance Advisernet.
Your main duties will include –
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients
- Process renewals, endorsements and cancellations
- Liaise with underwriters while maintaining and building strong industry relationships
Essential Requirements –
- A number of years’ experience in an Account Executive role
- Proven ability to effectively and profitably manage an existing portfolio of insurance clients
- Strong product knowledge across commercial lines
- Tier 1
- Excellent communication skills and time management
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
If this is a role you are interested in and you have the required experience, please submit your CV online or contact Stephanie on 0402 434 519 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.